Vane Cottage near Lewes, East Sussex
Vane Cottage near Lewes in East Sussex, is an exceptionally peaceful 2 bedroom detached country cottage nestled in a large garden in the heart of rural Sussex. It has its own garden facing south-east, and extensive views across the countryside to the South Downs.
Sleeping 4, it provides a relaxing venue for a country cottage holiday with nearby access to Brighton, Eastbourne, numerous country walks and the Bluebell Railway.
• Dining room.
• Comfortable sitting room with open fire.
• Modern fitted kitchen.
• Small playroom/snuggery
• Two steps up to glass door leading to garden.
Stairs to first floor
• Twin bedded room with view to Downs.
• Double bedroom with view of countryside.
• Linen (duvets) and towels included.
• Heating by Night Storage Heaters
• Woodburning Stove and Logs free of charge
• TV and Video
• Automatic washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Travelcot (please bring your own cot linen)
• Parking for 2 cars
• Small sheltered garden with garden furniture
• Large garden
• Complimentary grocery hamper on arrival with locally sourced produce.
This is a non-smoking cottage, and due to the presence of our own dog, pets are not permitted.